Can you such as this movie?
Numerous people have already been recognized as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is normally shown as male (although he might be a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos features a male sound and it is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is clearly shown as female. It might additionally be feasible that Kodos had been known as “sibling” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 However, Veronica had been actually a person called Leslie, therefore the wedding ended up being called down. But, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this had been before she had been established as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the final lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this can be a non-canon episode and could just get the line for comic effect. She’s got been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, as she imagines her whenever she’s got to kiss Homer to split up Selma and Abe. She additionally dated a woman known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She wound up splitting up with Patty after she became friends with Homer but reunited together with her at the conclusion of the episode.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be drawn to Marge and since nearly all of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. Towards the ends of this episode admits to using a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes kinds that are”certain of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson household. 5 He is voiced by John Waters who’s freely gay in real world.
- Roscoe – Manager associated with the Ajax metal Mill. He and his employees are homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill in to a nightclub that is gay. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who work with Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s failed efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he states that he’s homosexual nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – a couple that is gay Homer roomed with; 7 they later on separated. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson that is freely homosexual in true to life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) previously used the voice that is same another homosexual character called Agador Spartacus within the 1996 comedy movie en en titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded when you look at the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer while the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He Barry that is later married).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he advertised which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music course that he is operating away using the love of their life, that is a guy. He comes with an exaggerated lisp.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) and their efforts to help keep it a key. But, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up his desktop computer as well as an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me in. ” Smithers then claims to Lisa (who had been standing you should most likely simply ignore that. Behind him), “Um, ” 8 Smithers was initially been shown to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as a homosexual club. Smithers happens when you look at the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely homosexual in true to life and contains been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional professional photographer who had been thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you once I had been right? “
- Simply Stamp the admission Man – In ” The Blue that is fat Line” it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Into the cabinet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he said, “If just I’d your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed man that is smoking Moe attempted to steal their watches, nevertheless sex chat rooms when the person noticed him, Moe stated which he have been simply coming on to him. The guy took Moe’s hand and stated which they could get back to their destination. 10
- Raoul – ladies disgust him and then he becomes enthusiastic about Abraham Simpson. 11
- Stuart – a detailed friend to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps maybe perhaps not outing them in Bart into the Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have now been proven to display behavior that is stereotypically gay such as for example keeping arms while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, as a result of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, that you used to be afraid, but now you’re not as he told him it means.